We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our team. You will be working 2-3 days per week (negotiable) at our office in Fyshwick.
Who are we?
Futuretheory is a growing website, marketing and design consultancy based in Canberra, servicing local and international clients. You’ll be joining a friendly, supportive team of individuals who are optimistic, driven, and passionate about making goals come true.
The ideal person for this role is:
Someone who is motivated and passionate about marketing and communications. You’ll be reporting directly to the Director and be responsible for external marketing and communication efforts. While qualifications are nice – an optimistic, can-do approach with sound knowledge and experience is essential. As an integral part of our small team, a willingness to what is needed to keep clients happy and progress our mission is also essential!
This role will suit you if you:
- Love local business
- Are accountable
- Are motivated
- Love working as part of a small team
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an eye for good design
- Are detail oriented
What you’ll do:
- Hit the ground running, assisting us during the development of our new website (including writing copy, messaging, and design) as well as helping us refine our branding and positioning
- Coordinate content marketing efforts
- Collate and manage our newsletter
- Manage our social media presence
- Engage with external stakeholders
P.S. it is a bonus if you’re able to assist with things like trimming down a video or designing an ad for social media.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV by emailing Germaine Muller to email@example.com
Applications close Friday, 14 August, 2020. Interviews may be organised with applicants prior to this date.